All courses cost £249 per person and run from 1000 to 1700 in Somerset UK. Each includes a 3-course lunch with 7-8 different dishes; 2 hours of teaching; 2-3 hours of cooking; and a comprehensive information pack.
Please click here to register an interest
Fundamentals 1: Eating for Healthy Longevity
- Fundamentals of healthy eating - our bodies' nutritional needs
- Effects of the modern diet on health - the rise in degenerative diseases
- First steps towards healthy eating - how to transition to an optimum diet
For further information about this class please click Fundamentals 1 - Eating for Healthy Longevity.
Fundamentals 2: Cooking with Whole Foods
- Healthy breakfasts and healthy snacks
- The benefits of vegetarian proteins, sea vegetables, whole grains and fermented foods and how to use them
For further information about this class please click Fundamentals 2 - Cooking with Whole Foods.
Healthy cooking in a hurry on a budget
Shopping tips and kitchen cupboard basics
Planning and costing meals
- Quick, cheap and delicious recipes
For further information about this class please click Healthy Cooking in a Hurry on a budget.
Managing Your Weight Naturally
Why so many diets fail - exploding the myths
Understandings cravings and imbalanced eating
Eating for a healthy weight
For further information about this class please click Managing Your Weight Naturally.
Food and Emotions
- Link between body, mind, emotions and food
- Food for emotional well-being - five essential foods for the brain
- Nutritional approach to mental health
For further information about this class please click Food and Emotions.
Balancing Hormones Naturally
What are hormones and what they do?
Preventing hormonal health problems (nood swings, PMS, endometriosis, fibroids, hot flushes, lumps, breast cancer, prostate cancer, sperm quality, infertility)
Balancing hormones naturally - what to eat, what to avoid
For further information about this class please click Balancing Your Hormones Naturally.
Beating stress and fatigue
- Breaking the vicious circle of stress and fatigue
- Eating for high energy
- Digestion, detoxification, stress and lifestyle
For further information about this class please click Beating Stress and Fatigue.
Boosting your immune system
Immunity in crisis - the rise in cancer, infectious diseases, food poisoning, antibiotics, allergies, colds, flu
Foods for boosting your immune system
- The mind-body link, exercise, light, stress, immunity
For further information on this class please click Boosting Your Immune System.
Healthy party cooking and catering for special diets
Easy and healthy dishes for special entertaining
Creative approaches to meeting specific dietary needs
For further information about this class please click Party Cooking and Catering for Special Diets.
Energetics of food - an introduction
Yin and yang
Energy of food
- Effect of cooking styles on food energy
For more information about this class please click Energetics of Food.
Harmonising your energy
Understanding your energy - your constitution and condition
Cooking according to your needs - relaxing, strengthening, nourishing, cleansing, activating
Common patterns of energy imbalance - physical, emotional, spiritual
Restoring balance with food
For further information about this class please click Energetics of Food.
Healthy cooking for your children
- Children's diets - challenges of the modern world
- Cooking for babies and young children
- Cooking for teenagers
For further information about this class please click Healthy Cooking for Your Children.
For further information and please contact me.